KoFax VRS Elite Production automatically improves the quality of scanned images, dramatically improving both scanning productivity and capture efficiency.
Kofax VRS Elite Production automatically creates high quality images and also enables the creation and adjustment of profiles to be applied automatically based on specific document characteristics.
Kofax VRS Elite Production improves scanning productivity by reducing the time involved in manual document preparation and automatically enhancing the quality of scanned images.
Before Kofax VRS Elite Production, companies needed to hire document imaging experts to define scanner settings for their operations, and they still often produced unclear, skewed and downright unreadable images, leading to time consuming and costly rescans of the original documents.
Today, Kofax VRS Elite Production automatically applies the proper scan settings and literally cleans scanned images, which improves the accuracy of optical character recognition (OCR) and handwriting recognition (ICR) software, reduces file sizes and minimizes document preparation tasks and manual activities that cost your organization time and money.
• Reduce document preparation: Just yank out the staples and paper clips, stick your documents in the feeder and press the scan button. No experience necessary.
• Capture colour on demand without changing scanner settings: No sorting out black and white documents. No inserting separator pages. Kofax VRS Elite Production automatically determines how to handle your colour documents at the rated speed of the scanner.
• Make piles of paper disappear in the blink of an eye: Fewer manual tasks and less operator intervention means faster scanning and processing.
• Produce the perfect image the first time, every time: Say goodbye to re-scanning. Kofax VRS Elite Production automatically corrects images for you and also provides simple tools to make quick repairs without ever touching the original document.
• Enable effective distributed or remote scanning: Kofax VRS Elite Production reduces the complexity of scanning and helps to ensure that scans at your remote sites are of the highest quality.